Project Coordinator (Full-Time)
Company: ABC Unlimited
Location: Paris, France
Salary Range: 90,000-110,000 USD
Skills: Skill 1, Skill 2, Skill 3, Skill 4, Skill 5
Benefits: Benefit 1, Benefit 2, Benefit 3, Benefit 4
In this section, inform the candidate about your company. If possible, include the following:
- Main activities
- Company goals, mission, and objectives
- Headquarters, offices and extent of global reach
- Number of employees
- Awards, recognition or ranking (ie. One of top 25 companies to work for)
- Ethical, social and environmental commitments
- Past connections to Sauder, including interns hired in the past
- Company quotes or tag lines
- Corporate Website
- Benefits of internship
In this section, construct a brief description of the position, taking into consideration the following questions:
- What is the candidate’s role in the company?
- What contribution do you wish to see them make?
- What will they be working on?
Provided below for your convenience is an example of a position summary. Please feel free to include the following phrases. However, we suggest a more thorough description of the role as this will attract the best-suited match for the position:
[As an Accounting Manager your role would include preparing the financial statements for the company as well as quarterly public reporting requirements. You will prepare audit working papers and contribute to annual budget preparation and financial forecasts. You will also work on group consolidations and MD&A. The individual in this position will report to the [Job Title] and is responsible for a number of specific tasks as outlined below under responsibilities.]
In this section, construct a brief description of the position’s key responsibilities. Please feel free to include the some or all of following phrases:
- Plans and manages all financial and accounting processes to ensure timely production of accurate financial statements.